NEAR MINT and VG+: A VG+ record should sound the same as a near mint record. There should be no surface noise whatsoever in either grade. The difference between Near Mint and VG+ is extremely minor cosmetic defects that do not affect play.
Showing 1–25 of 100 results
- “As the Crow Flies” A 200-Ft. “Airline” Boulevard Between Fort Worth and Dallas
A highly artistic broadside for the visionary Dallas-Fort Worth Airline Boulevard: a Depression-era infrastructure project designed to bridge and unite two Texas cities.Cartographer(s): C.K. Chambers (Southwestern Engraving Co.)Place/Date: Fort Worth, Texas / ca. 1930$2,900 Add to cart
- A Topographical Map of the Republick of Genoua, Taken from the Celebrated Map by Chaffrion…1764 / To the Right Honourable James Steward Mackenzie, Lord Privy Seal of Scotland, One of His Majesty’s most Honourable Privy Council, and Late His Majesty’s Envoy Extraordinary and Plenipoteniary to the King Of Sardina. This Map is most Humbly Inscribed…
A spectacular and historically important 18th century wall-map of the Republic of Genoa.Cartographer(s): Andrew DuryPlace/Date: London / 1764$4,400 Add to cart
- Map of San Francisco Showing Principal Streets and Places of Interest
The greatest and grandest pictorial map of San Francisco, representing the best of Roaring Twenties cartographic wit and optimism.Cartographer(s): Harrison GodwinPlace/Date: San Francisco / 1927$2,800 Add to cart
- Map of the United States of America, the British provinces, Mexico, the West Indies and Central America with part of New Granada and Venezuela
A map of American potential; a map that points towards a great, but still unfulfilled future.Cartographer(s): The Colton Mapmaking CompanyPlace/Date: New York / 1850$4,200 Add to cart
- Colton’s Map of the United States of America, The British Provinces, Mexico and The West Indies Showing the Countries From the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean
Colton’s spectacular wall map of a rapidly expanding America.Cartographer(s): The Colton Mapmaking CompanyPlace/Date: New York / 1854$9,500 Add to cart
- Internationally Famous Jack London District…Oakland, California.
A scarce 1952 pictorial map promoting Oakland’s Jack London District, published just one year after its dedication.Cartographer(s): Alva "Ted" Hubbard (Hubbard Advertising Agency)Place/Date: Oakland / 1952$825 Add to cart
- Orbis Typus Universalis Iuxta Hydrographorum Traditionem Exactissime Depicta 1522 L.F.
One of the earliest obtainable maps on the open market to name ‘America.’Cartographer(s): Rare Maps by Cartographer Laurent FriesPlace/Date: Lyon / 1535$8,300 Add to cart
- Map of Eastern Virginia Compiled from the best authorities and printed at the Coast Survey Office, A.D. Bache, Supdt. 1862.
Alexander Bache’s Map of Eastern Virginia: a Union map of Washington’s Confederate backyard.Place/Date: Washington, D.C. / 1862$1,700 Add to cart
- Nova Pulcherrimæ Civitatis Florentiae Topographia Accuratiss Delineata
Gorgeous and richly-detailed Late Renaissance bird’s-eye-view of Florence, Italy.Cartographer(s): Donato RascicottiPlace/Date: Venice / ca. 1598$6,500 Add to cart
- RECONNAISSANCE OF THE WESTERN COAST OF THE UNITED STATES MIDDLE SHEET FROM SAN FRANCISCO TO UMPQUAH RIVER
Eminent geographer and historian George Davidson tracks the West Coast voyage of Sebastian Vizcaino.Cartographer(s): Office of the Coast SurveyPlace/Date: Washington, D.C. /  1854$2,900 Add to cart
- Angling in Troubled Waters. A Serio-Comic Map of Europe by Frederick W. Rose, Author of the “Octopus” Map of Europe.
A never-folded example of Frederick W. Rose’s iconic 1899 caricature map of Europe on a collision course.Place/Date: London / 1899$4,900 Add to cart
- A New Map of Texas, Oregon and California with the Regions Adjoining. Compiled from the most recent authorities
Samuel Augustus Mitchell’s definitive chart of the American West: a quintessential guide for those drawn to the frontier.Cartographer(s): Samuel Augustus MitchellPlace/Date: Philadelphia / 1846$12,500 Add to cart
- Insulae Iavae Pars Occidentalis Edente Hadriano Relando…Insulae Iavae Pars Orientalis Edente Hadriano Relando
The beating heart of Dutch East India: a rare and beautiful second state of Gerard van Keulen’s visually overwhelming map of Java.Cartographer(s): Johannes & Gerard Van KeulenPlace/Date: Amsterdam / 1753$4,900 Add to cart
- “SWORD AREA” BEACH CHARTLET. Enlargement of Portion F.1016
The liberation of Europe from Tyranny: a World War II hydrographic chart used for planning the British D-Day landing at Sword Beach in Normandy.Cartographer(s): British Admiralty Hydrographic OfficePlace/Date: London / 18th February 1944$1,850 Add to cart
- A MAP of the most INHABITED part of NEW ENGLAND, containing the PROVINCES of MASSACHUSETS BAY and NEW HAMPSHIRE, with the COLONIES of KONEKTIKUT AND RHODE ISLAND. Divided into Counties and Townships: The whole composed of Actual Surveys and its situation adjusted by ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATIONS.
An exquisite FIRST EDITION-FIRST STATE of Braddock Mead and Thomas Jefferys’ authoritative map of New England; the finest chart of the region produced in the 18th century.Place/Date: London / November 29th, 1755$65,000 Add to cart
- Pair of panoramic photographs of post-1906 earthquake San Francisco from the Pillsbury Picture Company
Two urban panoramas unlike any other: heartbreaking documentation of the devastation caused by the 1906 earthquake.Cartographer(s): Pillsbury Picture Co.Place/Date: San Francisco / 1906$2,400 Add to cart
- Panama-Pacific International Exposition Panorama Photograph 1915
A snapshot in time for San Francisco’s Marina District: a stunning full panoramic view of the 1915 Panama–Pacific International World’s Fair.Cartographer(s): Cardinell-Vincent Co.Place/Date: San Francisco / 1915$3,500 Add to cart
- Descriptio Indiae Occidentalis per Antonium de Herrera.
The first map to show California as an island!Cartographer(s): Michiel ColijnPlace/Date: Amsterdam / 1622$2,900 Add to cart
- Texas-Louisiana Gulf Coast Region. Showing Oil & Gas Fields & Prospects, Pipe Lines, Refineries & Principal Highways [Special Supplement to THE OIL WEEKLY]
Mapping Interwar Oil & Gas in Texas and Louisiana — rare and detailed map of the Gulf Coast oil industry.Place/Date: Houston / 1933$2,400 Add to cart
- Bird’s Eye View of the Famous Santa Clara Valley Looking Southerly from San Francisco
A rare and dramatic bird’s-eye-view of Santa Clara Valley.Cartographer(s): Britton & ReyPlace/Date: San Francisco / 1886$2,400 Add to cart