Showing 1–25 of 31 results
- Nova Pulcherrimæ Civitatis Florentiae Topographia Accuratiss Delineata
Gorgeous and richly-detailed Late Renaissance bird’s-eye-view of Florence, Italy.Cartographer(s): Donato RascicottiPlace/Date: Venice / ca. 1598$6,500 Add to cart
- [Pair of views] Rade et Ville de Sincapour & Rade de Sincapour prise de la maison du Gouverneur
Two of the earliest obtainable views of Singapore.Place/Date: Paris / 1846$7,000 Add to cart
- Sacramento in Californien: Des Auswanderers Hoffnung.
Gold Rush view of old town Sacramento around the time of California’s statehood.Cartographer(s): J. HessePlace/Date: Germany / ca. 1850$2,100 Add to cart
- Klassischer Boden oder Malerisches Relief des Vierwaldstättersees / Plan Pittoresque du Lac des IV Cantons 1853. Lith Frères Eglin à Lucerne.
Spectacular panoramic view of Lake Lucerne, with dynamic topographic relief and pictorial cities and towns.Cartographer(s): Frères EglinPlace/Date: Lucerne / 1853$1,250 Add to cart
- Panorama of the Seat of the War Birds Eye View of Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia
First state! Dramatic panoramic view of the central theater of the American Civil War.Cartographer(s): John BachmannPlace/Date: New York / 1861$3,800 Add to cart
- Bird’s Eye View of Salt Lake City Utah Territory 1870
Unparalleled 1870 bird’s-eye-view of Salt Lake City.Cartographer(s): Augustus KochPlace/Date: Chicago / 1870$22,000 Add to cart
- Bird’s Eye View of the Famous Santa Clara Valley Looking Southerly from San Francisco
A rare and dramatic bird’s-eye-view of Santa Clara Valley.Cartographer(s): Britton & ReyPlace/Date: San Francisco / 1886$2,400 Add to cart
- Route of the Mormon Pioneers from Nauvoo to Great Salt Lake.
A rare, separately-published version of this striking panoramic bird’s-eye-view of the route of the Mormon pioneers.Cartographer(s): Millroy & HayesPlace/Date: Salt Lake City / 1899$6,400 Add to cart
- Mount Diablo, Historic Meridian Mountain, and Routes of Motorways to Summit
Excellent Worthington Gates bird’s-eye-view of the East Bay and Mt. Diablo.Cartographer(s): Worthington GatesPlace/Date: San Francisco / 1916$975 Add to cart
- Site of Golden Gate-International Exposition: “A pageant of the Pacific”
A masterfully-composed 1939 color panorama of San Francisco and its newly built bridges.Place/Date: San Francisco / 1939$2,700 Add to cart