Rare Maps of San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley
Showing all 14 results
- General Map of the Surveys for the San Francisco Water Supply made under the direction of the Board of Supervisors…
Large, impressive San Francisco water supply system map.Place/Date: San Francisco / 1875$600 Add to cart
- Map of the Spring Valley Water Works compiled from actual surveys
Bringing water from Calaveras Reservoir to Crystal Springs – Spring Valley Water Works pipe line map.Cartographer(s): Rare Maps by Hermann SchüsslerPlace/Date: San Francisco / 1876$500 Add to cart
- Map of Peralta Park, Berkeley, Alameda County, Cal. Subdivided October 1878. M.C. King, C.E. Scale 80 Feet to One Inch. Property of M.B. Curtis.
Land grants, failed endeavors, and a fabulously wealthy stage actor: the story of North Berkeley’s Peralta Park.Cartographer(s): Schmidt Label & Litho. Co.Place/Date: San Francisco / 1878$2,450 Add to cart
- Bird’s Eye View of the Famous Santa Clara Valley Looking Southerly from San Francisco
A rare and dramatic bird’s-eye-view of Santa Clara Valley.Cartographer(s): Britton & ReyPlace/Date: San Francisco / 1886$2,400 Add to cart
- Mount Diablo, Historic Meridian Mountain, and Routes of Motorways to Summit
Excellent Worthington Gates bird’s-eye-view of the East Bay and Mt. Diablo.Cartographer(s): Worthington GatesPlace/Date: San Francisco / 1916$975 Add to cart
- Internationally Famous Jack London District…Oakland, California.
A scarce 1952 pictorial map promoting Oakland’s Jack London District, published just one year after its dedication.Cartographer(s): Alva "Ted" Hubbard (Hubbard Advertising Agency)Place/Date: Oakland / 1952$825 Add to cart