Original outline color
Showing all 12 results
- Carte Du Golphe Du Mexique Et Des Isles Antilles Reduite de la grande carte Angloise de Popple, Par PH. Buache…1780.
Dezauche’s exquisite chart of the Gulf Coast, Florida, and Caribbean Archipelago depicts a French Colonial Empire that is slowly falling apart.Place/Date: Paris / 1780$2,250 Add to cart
- [World] Continentem Dudum Notam Componebat . . . (and) Continentem Noviter Detectam Componebat
Two paradigm-setting milestones in one map: the first printed map to use a full globular projection, and the first world map to accurately depict the course of the Rio Grande flowing into the Gulf of Mexico.Place/Date: Rome / [First state] 1660$6,500 Add to cart
- Europam et Asiæ partem Sic describere Conabar Ioannes Baptista Nocolosius S.T.D. Secondarily: Imperium Romano-Germanicum Secundum Decem Circulos Diuisum Describebat Ioannes Baptista Nicolosius S.T.D. & Italia Secundum Dominatus Descripta per Ioannem Baptistam Nicolosivm.S.T.D.
Nicolosi’s impressive four-sheet map of Europe, with the Holy Roman Empire and late-Renaissance Italy.Place/Date: Rome / [First state] 1660$1,800 Add to cart
- Asia Ex Conatibus Geographicis Ioannis Baptistae Nicolosii S.T.D.
Nicolosi’s gorgeous four-sheet map of Asia.Place/Date: Rome / [First state] 1660$6,500 Add to cart
- A Topographical Map of the Republick of Genoua, Taken from the Celebrated Map by Chaffrion…1764 / To the Right Honourable James Steward Mackenzie, Lord Privy Seal of Scotland, One of His Majesty’s most Honourable Privy Council, and Late His Majesty’s Envoy Extraordinary and Plenipoteniary to the King Of Sardina. This Map is most Humbly Inscribed…
A spectacular and historically important 18th century wall-map of the Republic of Genoa.Cartographer(s): Andrew DuryPlace/Date: London / 1764$4,400 Add to cart
- Railroad Map of Ohio. Published By The State. 1914.
Connecting people and industries in the Rust Belt: a 1914 folding railroad map of Ohio.Cartographer(s): Columbus Lithograph Co.Place/Date: Columbus, OH / 1914$375 Add to cart
- A MAP of the most INHABITED part of NEW ENGLAND, containing the PROVINCES of MASSACHUSETS BAY and NEW HAMPSHIRE, with the COLONIES of KONEKTIKUT AND RHODE ISLAND. Divided into Counties and Townships: The whole composed of Actual Surveys and its situation adjusted by ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATIONS.
An exquisite FIRST EDITION-FIRST STATE of Braddock Mead and Thomas Jefferys’ authoritative map of New England; the finest chart of the region produced in the 18th century.Place/Date: London / November 29th, 1755$65,000 Add to cart
- Carte pittoresque & maritime de l’Europe: indiquant la division des Etats, les routes et chemins de fer…
Excellent large-format folding map of Europe with city views and figures in local dress.Place/Date: Paris / 1851$525 Add to cart
- Nova Illustrissimi Principatus Pomeraniae Descriptio
An exceptionally rare cartographic masterpiece — the finest and most important map of Pomerania, the plates of which were rediscovered in an attic after lost during the Thirty Years’ War.Cartographer(s): Professor Eilhard LübbenPlace/Date: Amsterdam /  1758$35,000 Add to cart
- Planisphère élémentaire et illustré indiquant la description géographique des parties connues de la terre…
Whales, Bears, and Mountains: a superb mid-19th century French world map with compelling illustrations.Place/Date: Paris / 1853$975 Add to cart
- Map of Arabia illustrative of W.G. Palgrave’s Journey in 1862-63
19th century map of the Arabian Peninsula with important contemporary political divisions.Cartographer(s): Macmillan & Co.Place/Date: London / 1865$500 Add to cart
- Carte des Trois Arabies. Tiree en Partie de l’Arabe de Nubie, en Partie de Divers autres Autheurs…
A particularly beautiful example of Sanson’s influential map of the “3 Arabias.”Cartographer(s): Nicolas SansonPlace/Date: Paris / 1654$1,200 Add to cart