Showing all 9 results
- Colton’s Map of the United States of America Showing the Country from the Atlantic to the Pacific
G.W. & C.B. Colton’s first U.S.-centric coast-to-coast map of the United States.Cartographer(s): The Colton Mapmaking CompanyPlace/Date: New York / 1867$11,000 Add to cart
- A MAP of the most INHABITED part of NEW ENGLAND, containing the PROVINCES of MASSACHUSETS BAY and NEW HAMPSHIRE, with the COLONIES of KONEKTIKUT AND RHODE ISLAND. Divided into Counties and Townships: The whole composed of Actual Surveys and its situation adjusted by ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATIONS.
An exquisite FIRST EDITION-FIRST STATE of Braddock Mead and Thomas Jefferys’ authoritative map of New England; the finest chart of the region produced in the 18th century.Place/Date: London / November 29th, 1755$65,000 Add to cart
- Map of Western Palestine from surveys conducted for The Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund. By Lieuts. C. R. Conder and H. H. Kitchener, R. E. Reduced from the one inch map in twenty six sheets. Special Edition Illustrating The New Testament also The Talmud and Josephus (after the birth of Jesus)…
Special edition 1882 New Testament-themed map of Western Palestine.Cartographer(s): Claude R. Conder & Horatio KitchenerPlace/Date: London / 1882$1,000 Add to cart
- Post-Reise-Karte von Deutschland mit spezieller Angabe der Eisenbahn- und Dampfschiffahrt-Verbindungen, unter der Leitung der Generaladministration der Königl. Bayer. Posten nach amtlichen Mittheilungen bearbeitet. Carte routi’ere et postale de l’Allemagne.
Splendid, large-format 1843 post-road and transportation map of the German Confederation.Cartographer(s): Piloty & LoehlePlace/Date: Munich / 1843$650 Add to cart
- Route of the Mormon Pioneers from Nauvoo to Great Salt Lake.
A rare, separately-published version of this striking panoramic bird’s-eye-view of the route of the Mormon pioneers.Cartographer(s): Millroy & HayesPlace/Date: Salt Lake City / 1899$6,400 Add to cart
- Colombia Prima or South America Drawn from the Large Map in Eight Sheets by Louis Stanislas D’Arcy Delarochette
Lovely mid-19th century map of South America.Cartographer(s): James WyldPlace/Date: London / ca. 1854$600 Add to cart
- To Mark Wood Esq. M.P., Colonel of the Army in India, Late Chief Engineer and Surveyer General, of Bengal, This Map of India Compiled from various Interesting and Valuable Materials Is Inscribed in Grateful Testimony of His Liberal Communications By his obedient and most humble Servant A. Arrowsmith.
An extraordinarily detailed wall map of British interests and possessions in the Indian Subcontinent at the dawn of the 19th century, executed by one of the Empire’s foremost cartographers.Place/Date: London / 1804$5,500 Add to cart
- Bancroft’s Official Guide Map of the City and County of San Francisco, Compiled from Official Maps in Surveyor’s Office…
Framed 1877 example of Bancroft’s famous map of San Francisco.Cartographer(s): The Bancroft CompanyPlace/Date: San Francisco / 1877$3,000 Add to cart