Showing 1–25 of 95 results
- A New and Accurat Map of the World Drawne according to ye truest Descriptions latest Discoveries & best observations yt have beene made by English or Strangers. 1651.
John Speed’s unparalleled map of the world.Cartographer(s): John SpeedPlace/Date: London / (1651) 1676$14,800 Add to cart
- A Topographical Map of the Republick of Genoua, Taken from the Celebrated Map by Chaffrion…1764 / To the Right Honourable James Steward Mackenzie, Lord Privy Seal of Scotland, One of His Majesty’s most Honourable Privy Council, and Late His Majesty’s Envoy Extraordinary and Plenipoteniary to the King Of Sardina. This Map is most Humbly Inscribed…
A spectacular and historically important 18th century wall-map of the Republic of Genoa.Cartographer(s): Andrew DuryPlace/Date: London / 1764$4,400 Add to cart
- Carte Tres Curieuse de la Mer du Sud, Contenant des Remarques Nouvelles et Tres Utiles non Seulement sur les Ports et Iles de Cette Mer
Henri Chatelain’s magnificent map of the Western Hemisphere in extraordinary color and condition.Cartographer(s): Henri Abraham ChatelainPlace/Date: Amsterdam / 1719$16,000 Add to cart
- Americae Pars Borealis, Florida, Baccalaos, Canada, Corterealis. A Cornelio de Iudæis in luce edita.
The first printed folio map of North America and the most iconic American chart of the 16th century.Cartographer(s): Gerard & Cornelius de JodePlace/Date: Antwerp / 1593$42,500 Add to cart
- Septentrionaliu regionum Svetiæ Gothiæ Norvegiæ Daniæ
Gerard de Jode’s iconic Scandinavia chart: a testimony to undervalued genius.Cartographer(s): Gerard & Cornelius de JodePlace/Date: Antwerp / 1593$9,800 Add to cart
- AMERICA SETTENTRIONALE Colle Nuove Scoperte fin all’Anno 1688…
Coronelli’s decisive 1688 map of the North American continent depicting California as an Island.Cartographer(s): Vincenzo CoronelliPlace/Date: Venice / 1688$13,500 Add to cart
- Novissima et accuratissima totius Americae descriptio; Accuratissima totius Asiae tabula recens emendata; Totius Africae accuratissima tabula; & Nova et accurata totius Europae descriptio. Per FREDERICUM DE WIT.
A spectacularly preserved and coherent 4-map set by Frederick De Wit, one of the most prominent and successful Dutch cartographers of the 17th century.Cartographer(s): Frederick de WitPlace/Date: Amsterdam / ca. 1680$16,000 Add to cart
- Insulae Iavae Pars Occidentalis Edente Hadriano Relando…Insulae Iavae Pars Orientalis Edente Hadriano Relando
The beating heart of Dutch East India: a rare and beautiful second state of Gerard van Keulen’s visually overwhelming map of Java.Cartographer(s): Johannes & Gerard Van KeulenPlace/Date: Amsterdam / 1753$4,900 Add to cart
- A MAP of the most INHABITED part of NEW ENGLAND, containing the PROVINCES of MASSACHUSETS BAY and NEW HAMPSHIRE, with the COLONIES of KONEKTIKUT AND RHODE ISLAND. Divided into Counties and Townships: The whole composed of Actual Surveys and its situation adjusted by ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATIONS.
An exquisite FIRST EDITION-FIRST STATE of Braddock Mead and Thomas Jefferys’ authoritative map of New England; the finest chart of the region produced in the 18th century.Place/Date: London / November 29th, 1755$65,000 Add to cart
- Descriptio Indiae Occidentalis per Antonium de Herrera.
The first map to show California as an island!Cartographer(s): Michiel ColijnPlace/Date: Amsterdam / 1622$2,900 Add to cart
- Pascaart vertoonende de Zeecusten van Chile, Peru, Hispania Nova, Nova Granada, en California.
Superb first state of Doncker’s chart of the Pacific with California as an island.Cartographer(s): Hendrick DonckerPlace/Date: Amsterdam / 1659$4,500 Add to cart
- A Chart of North and South America, Including the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, with the nearest Coasts of Europe, Africa, and Asia
Sayer-Bennet-Mead’s 1775 detailed chart of the Western Hemisphere with Pacific and Arctic routes of exploration.Place/Date: London / 1775$4,500 Add to cart
- Carte Du Golphe Du Mexique Et Des Isles Antilles Reduite de la grande carte Angloise de Popple, Par PH. Buache…1780.
Fine and scarce 18th century map of the Gulf Coast, Florida, and the West Indies.Place/Date: Paris / 1780$1,300 Add to cart
- Virginiae Item et Floridae Americae Provinciarum, nova Descriptio.
The most important and influential map of Virginia and Carolina to appear in the 17th century, in excellent original color.Cartographer(s): Jodocus HondiusPlace/Date: Amsterdam / ca. 1630$2,200 Add to cart
- Nova Illustrissimi Principatus Pomeraniae Descriptio
An exceptionally rare cartographic masterpiece — the finest and most important map of Pomerania, the plates of which were rediscovered in an attic after lost during the Thirty Years’ War.Cartographer(s): Professor Eilhard LübbenPlace/Date: Amsterdam /  1758$35,000 Add to cart
- Paskaerte Zynde t’Oosterdeel van Oost Indien, met Alle de Eylanden daer Ontrendt Geleegen van C. Comorin tot aen Japan
An accomplished work of design and engraving: 1666 chart of Southeast Asia by Abraham Goos with original color.Cartographer(s): Pieter GoosPlace/Date: Amsterdam / 1666$9,000 Add to cart
- Carte D’Une Partie De L’Amerique Septentrionale, pour servir a l’Histoire derniere Guerre
Mapping post-independence America: 1787 Le Rouge map of the East Coast and the Mississippi Valley.Cartographer(s): Georges-Louis le RougePlace/Date: Paris / 1787$1,400 Add to cart
- Partie Occidentale de la Nouvelle France ou du Canada.
Phantom islands and cartographic trickery: Bellin’s seminal map of the Great Lakes, re-issued during the French and Indian War.Place/Date: Nuremberg / 1755$1,900 Add to cart
- Erythraei Sive Rubri Maris Periplus, olim ab Arriano descriptus, nunc vero ab Abrah. Orelio ex eodem delineatus
Illustrating a mysterious ancient text: fascinating Ortelius map mixing classical mythology and contemporary exploration.Cartographer(s): Abraham OrteliusPlace/Date: Antwerp / 1624$1,200 Add to cart
- First Part of Asia being Turkey, Arabia, Persia most of India and Tartary Performed by the Sr D Anville…Revised and Improved by Mr Bolton MDCCLV
Attractive English edition of d’Anville’s important map of Asia, among the most accurate presentations of Arabia at the time.Cartographer(s): Jean Baptiste Bourguignon d'Anville , Malachy Postlethwayt , R.W. Seale , Solomon BoltonPlace/Date: London / 1755$625 Add to cart